About the team:
We are Southeast Asia’s leading superapp. We provide everyday services such as deliveries, mobility, financial services, enterprise services and others to millions of users across the region. Powered by technology and driven by heart, our mission is to drive Southeast Asia forward by creating economic empowerment for everyone. If this mission speaks to you, join our team today.
About the Assignment:
- GFG Lending team has been serving SEA users by offering PayLater & Loan options to book a ride, pay for Food & various other transactions at our partner merchants.
- Lending Mobile team has been playing a key role in providing easier ways to opt for PayLater & Loan options through companies app.
- We have a good number of interesting & challenging projects in the pipeline to make the PayLater journey even simpler for the users. We are working towards backend driven UI to scale our products to all the countries in South East Asia.
The Core Objectives:
- Solution & Deliver
- Code optimisations
- Stakeholder management
The day-to-day activities:
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Build re-usable iOS software components for the Companies platform
Essential Experience / Criteria:
- 4+ years of native iOS app development experience
- Advanced Objective-C and good Swift skills
- Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
Desirable Experience / Criteria:
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- A portfolio of multiple apps, preferably transaction-based business critical apps for reputable companies
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude