Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
• Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
• In depth knowledge of key AWS services (EC2,ECS, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3).
• Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
• Proven ability to troubleshoot infrastructure and/or application connectivity issues across a complex global network
• Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell, lamda).
• Solid hand on experience in Cloud Formation or Terraform
• Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
• High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• should have prior experience of migration on-premise workloads onto AWS.
• Validate the environment to meets all security and compliance controls Experience Required Experience: 5+ years, relevant: 3-5 years Mandatory skills
• 3-5+ years of current AWS development/migration experience
• Experience building infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures
• Handson experience in CFT/Terraform and atleast one scripting language (Python,nodejs,etc)
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations. Preferred Qualifications:
• Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired.
• Working knowledge of software development practices and Internet-related technologies highly desired.
• Professional AWS Solution Architect Certification desirable