- Specific/ mandatory skills: Good knowledge of Excel/Word. Basic understanding of Cross Border transactions.
- The staff is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of Inward and Outward payments including reviewing of supporting documents.
- It often involves time critical, potentially complex or in some cases regulated tasks including interaction with internal stakeholders.
- The staff undertakes monitoring of complete and accurate scrutiny of payment transactions including supporting documents to ensure transactions processing is meeting FEDAI/FEMA guidelines. In addition, the staff should ensure that procedures are properly executed to reduce processing risk and identify potential areas for process improvement whether internally within the Bank or for our clients.
- The Staff may also be in direct contact with clients in relation to payment processing offered by the Bank if this is agreed with respective front office functions.
- Staff may need to deal with the escalation and remediation of client complaints as well as managing relationships with the front office and other internal parties at an appropriate level.
Your key responsibilities
- Working with Mumbai Remittance team to ensure timely and accurate processing of transactions.
- Monitor NOC team responsible for execution of transactions.
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders such as Front Office, Compliance, FEMA team, CFM team etc.
Your skills and experience
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree from a reputed university.
- Understanding of Cross Border Transactions would be preference.
- Basic knowledge of Local regulations.