- Specific/ mandatory skills: Good experience in Banking domain, Good communication and exposure to MS Office applications
- Project duration: - 6 months, chances for extension
- Shift timings: UK shift
- Number of days work from office: 3 days office per week
- It is crucial for the bank to understand how profitable each businesses activity is and Finance has a responsibility to understand precisely the resource commitment the bank makes to any given client or transaction e.g. cost, capital, funding, liquidity and risk. Finance is playing a central role in keeping the bank focused on simplification and financial resource management.
- With our diverse teams in 47 countries, we offer a broad portfolio of capabilities. Our key functions range from Group Finance, Treasury, Planning and Performance Management, and Investor Relations to enabling functions such as Finance Change and Administration. These teams make sure we cover all Finance specific aspects for our internal and external stakeholders such as shareholder, employees, clients and regulators. Together, it is the role of Finance to oversee all financial details for Bank globally.
- Sound financial principles are at the core of everything we do. That’s why Finance is vital to the way we run our business. In a global marketplace that’s constantly evolving, being adaptable, decisive and accurate is critical
- Primary objective of the role is to produce and distribute intraday (real-time) reporting for cash and securities positions for legal entities within Bank Consolidated U.S. Operations (CUSO) in compliance with BCBS 248 and Regulation YY standards. Role will also be responsible for producing reporting and analytics to help support the management and modelling of intraday liquidity risk.
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for production and timely delivery of liquidity reports (i.e. Stress test, LCR, ALMM)
- Review of reports before final distribution to stakeholders.
- Analyse variances and provide commentary.
- Preparation of reconciliations at product/feed level.
- Ensure positive and productive engagement with stakeholders.
- Execute regular internal management reporting and analysis of intraday liquidity metrics to identify trends and business drivers.
- Run ad-hoc analyses and communicate results to key stakeholders.
- Performance of quality checks and reviews to ensure accurate and complete report production.
- Ensure standardization and streamlining of processes and implementation of governance framework around the same.
- Implementation of a robust control framework for the processes and ensure adherence.
- Engagement on change projects.
- Supporting Treasury Liquidity Management on Franchise initiatives/projects.
- Strong data analysis skills & attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Fair understanding of various banking products
- Hands on experience of any of the reporting and analytical tools like Tableau, SQL, Python, Alteryx
- Previous experience in production and review of BAU reports, validation and control, analysis and provision of business commentary
- (Preferred) Investment bank background
(Preferred) Understanding of regulatory reporting within a Banking environment or Treasury function. Liquidity reporting experience preferable but not mandatory
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification.