Product Development Team (Consultant - Testing Role) Client Fund Services provides fund administration services to the world’s leading hedge funds. Client FS is a growing business with over 600 professional working in offices in New York, Dublin, London, Glasgow, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Hong Kong. The consultant will join the Client FS Product Development team and will be responsible for testing of various applications of ClientFS.
1. Responsible to work with Process Owners and Subject Matter Experts to identify the testing plan for various applications
2. Coordinates with on and offshore team members to ensure the testing process is modelled according to business rules and required practices
3. Works with Project Manager to create testing verification documents and liaise with stakeholder to ensure all scenarios are captured in the test document
4. Is responsible to track and log defects during execution 5. Proactively seeks opportunities for continuous improvement of the test scripts and provide feedback to the project manager Experience
• Post Graduate or MBA or B-tech
• 3-4 years’ experience in manual or automated testing of various applications
• Design test plans and testing verification documents
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
• Have a good understanding of the Software development lifecycle Personal Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
• Ability to use MS Office applications, collaboration tools, an
• Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and pri