Client's Fund Services , provides fund administration services to World’s leading hedge funds. Client FS has over 800 professional with offices in New York, Dublin, London, Glasgow, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hong Kong.
The Tax group of Client's Fund Services focuses on providing tax estimates and assists in year- end return filing of Client’s global hedge fund investors. Tax tools are available via internet based cloud.
The Tax group currently seeks a consultant who is interested in applying his/her skills in the business area concerning taxation and taxation tools.
Work efficiently with tax team and NAV producing team to produce supporting schedules for tax working papers which help the tax team in timely delivery of the tax work papers to hedge fund clients of Client FS.
- Generating and validating accounting reports to support the tax prepare with the end year work.
- Preparing Partnership tax allocations for the hedge fund and Fund of Fund clients of
- Good understanding of MS Excel
- Accounting knowledge is desired
- Ability to multi-task
- Accuracy and efficiency in tasks performed;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to communicate effectively across cultures
- Knowledge of financial products (Equity, bond, derivatives etc.) is desired
- Post Graduate/Graduate with 1-3 years of corporate experience
- Will require working from 4.00 pm – 1.00 am during busy season (Nov & Jan to March)
- Flexible approach to duties and hours of work