- Specific/ mandatory skills: Preferably from settlement and Nostro/Intersystem reconciliation
- Open to consider fresher candidates (Yes/No): YES
- Number of days work from office: Minimum 3 days as current policy
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- The person will be working for confirmation and settlement process of Money Market process that typically have a high level of client servicing, monetary exposure, regulatory risk and reputational /financial loss due to transaction nature, which can impact client relationships.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place to prevent risk, maintaining a zero tolerance for error in line with internal audit requirements and external audit standards.
- Ensure that all the functions are performed while being fully compliant with global regulations, bank’s ethical standards and control mechanisms
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver results in a high-pressured environment.
- Ability to understand the process risk and ensure timely reporting and escalation of critical risks & non-compliance with policies, standards, and limits.
- Build and maintain healthy business relations with major clientele, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by achieving performance parameters on delivery & quality norms. Ensuring KPIs are green, and escalations are minimal.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with an ability to notice minor discrepancies / issues.
- Strong understanding on Investment Banking products and different regulations in the market.
- Ensure the Completeness on all obligations under the Bank’s Supervisory Policy including Mandatory Training
- Manage the business resiliency by ensuring proactive leave planning, support staffing, cross training, replacements etc. via Team managers.
- Ensure all the key deliverables are met within an agreed SLA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Commerce or a related field and have a minimum of 0-5 years of work experience in a Banking/Finance environment.
- Professional or Investment banking qualifications are not a must but will be looked upon favorably
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.