Work Location: Bangalore (Hybrid Mode)
Duration: 12 months subject for extension
Get to know the Role:
- Responsible for e2e test and release of new features with the best quality possible.
- Understand the product/feature in-depth from end-user point of view and also the underlying implementation.
- Working closely with the Product Manager, Front End, and Backend developers to understand the feature and the implementation to derive and execute feature tests and impacted feature test cases.
- Debug failed test cases by analyzing logs and API responses and report bugs with details. Follow-up on bugs to closure.
- Execute & maintain UI (Web, Mobile app) and API automation suites. Debug and correct script and data issues in automation suites.
- Understand automation framework and add automation test cases for the new features and regression test cases
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Equivalent Degree with at least 4 years of relevant working experience a QA Engineer/ Tester.
- Hands-on experience in testing Android, iOS Mobile apps and APIs preferably.
- Should be able to Requirement docs and derive test cases for new features along with impacted features.
- Should have a deeper understanding of the product at the implementation level, should be able to analyze logs and API responses in the Micro-Service integration level.
- Should have exposure to Agile and weekly sprint and release working models.
- Should have coding experience and hands-on with automation (Web, Mobile app and API automation)
Knowledge of Tools:
- UI Automation Tools(Selenium, Appium, etc..)
- Testing Frameworks (Mocha, TestNG, etc.. )
- Languages (Any OOPs language, TypeScript, Go, Java, etc..)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player who is passionate and endorses collaborative work style
- Experience with Mobile Apps testing (ADR, iOS)
- Knowledge of API Testing
- Understanding Requirements and writing proper test cases
- API Testing experience
- Agile methodologies
- Communication and team player