Tool Knowledge: Mandatory
2. Cadence Allegro
* Good understanding of Datasheets, Library creation for Complex Logical and Footprints.
* IPC Standards for Footprint Creation and Layout process
* Exposure to all relevant IPC standards design practices.
* Schematics Entry using Altium, Cadence, cadstar.
* PCB Designing flow from Library creation to Gerber release to FAB.
* High speed Constraints setting and routing.
? Mechanical considerations
? Stackup design
? Controlled impedance routing
? Single ended signaling
? Differential signaling
? EMI & EMC considerations
* Hands-on experience in Designing High-speed, multilayer PCB designs
* DFx (DFA, DFM & DFT) checks
* Should have hands-on expertise on standard High Speed Digital, Analog & Mixed signal Design viz Memory, CAN, SPI, SATA, USB, Ethernet, Optical interface etc.
* DRC and Post-processing (Gerber Settings, FAB & Assembly files generation)
* Quality checks for Footprints, PCB Layout file, FAB & Assembly files
* Interaction with Design, Mechanical, SI, PI, Thermal, FAB, Assembly house for Clarification and Reviews
* Expertise on Various types of boards such as highspeed digital, Mixed signals, analog, Power Etc.
* Good communication skills and should be able to handle/ lead projects independently
General shift timings