From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Client for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Client's professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
Client’s Institutional Equity Division (IED) is a world leader in the origination, distribution and trading of equity, equity-linked and equity-derivative securities. Our broad and deep client relationships, market-leading platform and intellectual insights enable us to be a world-class service provider to our clients for their financing, market access and portfolio management needs.
Global Markets Group is the offshoring arm of Client’s Equity businesses in India. It covers functions across
IED ranging from those associated with sales, trading, analytics, strats to risk management.
This is a Senior Management Reporting role. The role is based out of Mumbai and requires working with the London Equity Administration (COO) and Client Business Analytics (CBA) team.
- Prepare dashboards and analyze data for senior management including the monthly, quarterly, ytd financial snapshots, expense reporting and trend analysis.
- Analyze & understand different pieces of information (For e.g., financial performance & key growth factors/ drivers) and prepare presentations for Senior Management.
- Preparing senior management packs with revenue, financial performance, expense, client performance & key business updates on a semiannual basis.
- Capture broker vote information and provide senior management reporting for the same.
Office timings: 10am – 7pm
Skills required (essential)
The basic skills required for the role are the ability to learn quickly how to navigate databases, analyze data from these confidently in Excel and respond to requests promptly.
Skill set required:
We are looking for a confident and outgoing person, who has exceptional attention to detail and is proactive in taking initiative. Successful candidates will have a proven work experience analyzing data.
- Graduate (BCOM/BMS) with 1-3 years of
- Excellent written & spoken English; Excellent business writing skills
- Excellent telephone skills (regular phone contact with teams required)
- Advanced knowledge and extensive hands-on experience with Microsoft Office -Excel, PowerPoint and
- Familiarity with databases, and the ability to analyze data confidently
- Strong analytical skills, Attention to detail, Team oriented and Problem-solving
- Knowledge and experience in the Finance industry would be an added advantage.