Finance IT – GetPaid Developer
Job Family: Application Support Family - Technical Specialist
The position is for a GetPaid – Project Support Consultant. Individual will be working on the support/Development projects under the Finance IT-C2C Portfolio. At a minimum, the individual must have and be able to demonstrate:
• Primarily maintain a suite of existing applications and provide critical production support to meet daily OLA/SLAs defined with internal and external stakeholders
• Participate in 24hr on-call support (on rotation basis)
• Configure, test, debug, and document GetPaid related applications of moderate complexity; also - collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, design documentation, process enhancements and other aspects of Agile
• Translate customer requirements and formulates detailed specifications from which programs are written
• Identify opportunities to optimize our environment including monitoring and implementing quality and validation processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity
• Strength and conviction to raise concerns when appropriate and recommend viable solutions with area of expertise.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability and willingness to learn new sophisticated standards and techniques.
• Must be a team player willing to work in conjunction with on-site Baxter team and other consultants.
• Ability to communicate with business on any issues reported with the data and do the root cause.
• Ability to apply past knowledge to provide suggestion to improve quality of support.
Education and Experience
? BE/MCA /M.Sc degree
? Overall experience required: 5-7 years.
? 1+ years GetPaid experience is required
? Crystal Reports experience would be preferred.
? Overall 5+ years of IT development & support related work experience
? Knowledge/experience with data warehousing concepts such as SQL and DB queries preferred