- Specific/ mandatory skills: Good communication skills, experience of handling payments, at least product conceptual knowledge.
- Open to consider fresher candidates (Yes/No): Yes
- Number of days work from office: Currently 3 days work from office
Banks’ Corporate Bank (CB) a market leader in cash management, trade finance & lending, securities services and Trust & Agency Services. Focusing on the treasurers and finance departments of corporate and commercial clients and financial institutions across the globe, our universal expertise and global network allows us to offer truly integrated and effective solutions.
Trust and Agency Service (TAS):
With offices in New York, California, London, Luxembourg, Frankfurt, Milan, Lisbon, Dublin, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo, the Trust and Agency Services team at Bank has long been recognized as a leader in the provision of administrative and fiduciary services to the global debt and equities markets.
It supports structures from the simplest to the most complex, covering Asset Backed Securities, CLOs and Managed accounts, Corporate Debt, Escrows, Project Finance, Loan Agency and Depositary Receipts.
- The Corporate Trust business is responsible for a broad portfolio of conventional debt and securitization transactions and service teams are required to engage directly with transaction parties supporting the administration of structured and non-structured debt issuances in accordance with the contractual terms.
- This role is exciting and broad ranging: the successful candidate will be a part of the EMEA Syndicated Loan Agency team, providing services as facility agent and security agent on a wide portfolio of deals, originated both by Bank AG and third party originating banks. The Bank Mumbai middle-office team will have extensive interaction across the transaction value chain supporting the end to end service delivery to the client and ensuring that the business fulfills all regulatory obligations.
- The successful candidate will be required to cover European working hours supporting the EMEA business
- Corporate title will depend on the relative experience of candidate.
Key Responsibilities may include the following:
- Supporting the administration of a portfolio of Syndicated Loans transactions across a variety of loan sectors (Leveraged, Emerging Markets, Islamic, Structured Credit, Investment Grade, Workouts)
- Daily liaison with all internal parties (front office, finance, loan-operations) and external transaction parties (Investors, Advisers, Lenders, Syndicate Banks) and other interested parties
- Reviewing agency and related documentation following check-list procedures in line with standard Loan Market Association (LMA) templates and writing summary/comments thereto
- Maintain internal databases (register of credit contacts) & external data rooms (Debtdomain / Intralinks)
- Ensuring the timely billing and chasing of revenue clients
- Managing any deal-related cash accounts (e.g. Project Financing)
- Monitor financial reporting and compliance requirements & margin adjustments
- Facilitate/verifying letter of credit and guarantee issuances
- Tracking/monitoring lenders’ feedback on waiver and amendment requests
- Verifying prepayments & resolving client queries
- Assist with the primary syndication process
- Maintaining relationships with key clients & service providers
- Timely escalation of client or operational problems to team leaders / department head as relevant
- Supporting fellow team members, team leaders and department head on an ongoing basis
- Any other duties or ad-hoc projects as required
You will have some, but not necessarily all of the following:
- Relevant experience in a similar role in investment banking or corporate banking administration
- A good understanding of the global financial services industry, Fixed income and Debt Capital Markets
- Experience in loan administration and/or loan operations
- Experience with syndicated loan agency market infrastructure (DebtDomain, Intralinks, Finestra/Ls2) would be beneficial
- A practical understanding of market practice and procedures relating to Syndicated Loans agency administration
- Experience at interacting widely through a financial services organization
- A demonstrated ability to build and manage business relationships
- The ability to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and work as part of a team as well as individually
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
- Additional European language skills including German, Spanish, Italian, French and Russian would be beneficial but not essential
You will be:
- An effective and concise communicator, both verbal and written
- Numerate and analytical with strong attention to detail
- Able to interact with people from different business/disciplines acting consistently throughout the organization.
- A team player with strong communication skills, a proactive mind-set and a professional attitude to delivery and client-focus
- Able to work in a challenging and rapidly changing business environment
- Able to adapt to complex financial and operational matters
- PC literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products particularly MS Excel. Parts of the role will be using internal systems for which training will be provided
- Educated to degree level or similar