- Project duration: 8 months (subject to performance & position availability, resource can be converted into perm resource)
- No of days work from office: 2-3
The role will provide front to back exposure to trade life cycle of Fixed Income products, i.e Middle Office & entire Trade Life Cycle.
Your key responsibilities
- The ideal candidate in Role for Fixed Income Securities in middle office space will perform activities related to Trade Life Cycle of Fixed Income Securities, Trade enrichment/Trade Capture for Europe markets.
- Role has an extensive responsibility to handle Key Client queries and end to end resolutions
- Process Control checks and Reporting Functions
Your skills and experience
- Responsibility for the middle office operations for Middle Office under Fixed Income product, Understands the importance of TAT/SLA’s and proactively works towards maintenance of the same.
- Ensure team deliverables are completed in time
- Monitor and escalate key KRI for team
- Liaising with Sales, Traders, Frankfurt, London and other internal counterparts via mail and phone to ensure smooth trade allocation/ trade capture.
- Gain Expertise in processing in end to end life cycle of Trades
- Gain expertise in assisting in Intersystem recs as well
- Understands and effectively manages risks through timely and accurate escalation and resolution of key issues.
- Ability to work in partnership with various support team, Key stakeholders and should be able to lead key projects
- Managing Sales/Traders escalations and mitigating the process risks
- Ensure process documentation is relevant and updated regularly for your process to audit standards.
- Actively supports transformation and/or optimization initiatives to improve the efficiency/effectiveness of the process.
- Be a Team player and support your wider team mates at all times.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of services to clients
- Reporting Multiple MIS
- Good communication Skills