Job title: Financial, Regulatory and Risk Reporting Analyst
Location: NKP, Mumbai
- Specific/ mandatory skills: Advanced excel, Knowledge of QlikView not mandatory but good to have
- Open to consider fresher candidates (Yes/No): Yes, only if it is a CA or MBA
- Experience range: 2-5 yrs.
- Project duration: 6 months
- Number of days work from office: 3 days
Loans / lending commitments are often a key component of the relationships held by Bank with its corporate and financial institutional clients. Relationship loans are typically issued to support the generation of franchise revenues booked by the product lines across the Corporate Bank and Investment Bank divisions. Strategic Corporate Lending (“SCL”) provides governance around the investment of loan capital into these client relationships and risk manages the approved final hold positions down to pre-defined thresholds set by Credit Risk Management. SCL owns the loan risk that it is hedging within its predominantly senior, unsecured asset class Institutional and Corporate Credit portfolio. SCL hedges the final hold positions down to the pre-defined thresholds using single name CDS and the issuance of CLOs referencing the underlying loan risk.
SCL Client MIS team within SCL is primarily responsible for assisting Loan Execution Team in Capital Allocation Forum (CAF) memo preparation which enables the SCL regional heads on lending decision making process. Additionally, the team provides various tools to monitor the cross sell & profitability of relationship lending.
- This role supports Bank’s core relationship lending team on their day-to-day activities
- Preparing business selection memoranda covering quantitative and qualitative criteria used in the case-by-case
- decision making on relationship lending
- Assist in producing quarterly portfolio reports to allow ongoing monitoring of divisions / regions / industries /
- Assist in the new analysis requested by senior management for client reviews
- Strong quantitative skills including Excel macros
- Ability to problem solve and steer constant process improvements
- Focus on attention to detail and preparation of audit-proof files
- Excellent communication skills and initiative to engage with other teams
- Familiarity with basic VBA or other programming skills beneficial