• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
• 5-8 years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical lead, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
• Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes
• Basic knowledge of Java/J2EE and OOP
• Spring / Spring Boot and ORM Tools (JPA or hibernate) SQL
• Able to troubleshoot and resolve application defects
• Design/develop & Support solutions based on a strategic business and technical requirements.
• Selecting the appropriate services based on best practices of java development and implementations. Estimate costs and identify cost feasible options.
• Technical leadership in the full life cycle of the software environment. Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies. Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions with respect to integration technology.
• Adhering to the defined best practices for building secure and reliable custom development of integrations.
• Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build and production deployment
• Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional/non-functional requirements
• Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud integrations architectures, deployment, and operations
• Act as the coach and mentor to team members and technical staff on their assigned project tasks
•Strong verbal and written communication skills (content creation such as whitepapers, proof of concepts, patents, etc.). Ability to explain complex technology decisions to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in the organization