Job Title: Sales Coverage Support Analyst
Location: Sector 25 A, DLF Phase 2, Gurugram - 122002
- Specific/ mandatory skills: good communication skills, basic understanding of balance sheet , ability to learn
- Open to consider fresher candidates (Yes/No): Yes
- Experience range: 2 – 5 years
- Project duration: on going
- Number of days work from office: 5
- Preparing marketing presentations for new acquisitions and existing clients.
- Call report writing
- Prepare marketing presentations for new acquisitions and existing clients.
- Name scoping for prospective clients.
KYC & Post-Sales Support:
- Generate a/c opening documentation, preparation of BSF, follow-up with client & resolution of all queries, review of filled documents, CMC approvals for account opening.
- Credit Documentation – internal liasing for credit documents, review & resolution of discrepancies, resolution of all queries, seeking approvals where required, preparation of annex III, till loading of limits. Periodic reviews & adherence with credit documentary requirements – where DPN/LOC are expiring, CG is expiring, stock statement required etc.
- Periodic Reviews – Colour change templates, NCA for KYC completion.
Client Queries, Transactions & Complaints:
- STL disbursements & roll-overs – tracking, roll-overs/ liquidation, from rate communication till processing of transaction. Seeking business heads approvals where required.
- Open-ended guarantees – seeking GRM approvals for issuance.
- NOC issuance, Solvency Certificate Issuance, Bank Detail Confirmation, follow-ups for routine client requirements – balance confirmation certificates, statements, signature updation, ECB guidelines, name change.
- Follow up for credit documents & transaction-based documents with clients.
Ensuring compliance to all RBI Circulars & Directions issued from time to time:
- RBI/ Central Bank Guidelines – adherence with Notifications as issued from time to time for North & East – LEI exercise, UFCE exercise, WCL/OD exercise.
- Ensuring guidance to client on regulatory matters by liasing internally.
Internal Auditory Requirements:
- Preparation of pre-screeners, Client Profile Forms for the North & East.
- Deferral tracker resolution
- Liasing with GRMs for Client Form for Transaction Monitoring
- Loan Delivery MIS, Loan Control MIS, Biz Report, Un-serviced interest & excess over limits MIS.
- Following up for funding or documents for resolving every excess in the account
Supply Chain Finance:
- Liasing with vendors & suppliers where required, preparing KYCSF, updating anchor, resolving discrepancies to ensure on-boarding of vendors.
- Internal meeting data collation
- Driving activities for the region from time to time – example: Euromoney Votes by touch basing with clients for North & East & following up till maximum votes received.
- Collating data for region viz-a-viz, pipeline,