Job Title: Sourcing Analyst/ Reward & Recognition Analyst
- Specific/ mandatory skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, MS Excel, PPT
- Open to consider fresher candidates (Yes/No): Yes
- Experience range: 0 – 2 years
- Project duration: 8 (Extendable to 12 months based on performance and business needs)
- Shift timings: Should be flexible to work in APAC and UK shifts
- Number of days work from office: Hybrid working model
- The Reward & Recognition Analyst is accountable for supporting elements of a particular reward and/or recognition sub-process within either a global design team or a regional or divisional reward and/or recognition delivery team.
- In a global design team, the Reward & Recognition Analyst is accountable for supporting the global design and / or governance and / or performance of core reward, recognition and/or benefits policies, products and processes.
- In a regional or divisional delivery team, the Reward & Recognition Analyst is accountable for supporting the regional or divisional delivery and / or governance of reward and recognition activities, and the regional design, governance and delivery of benefits.
- This may include delivering or supporting the day-to-day execution of globally designed processes, ensuring required inputs and outputs are produced in line with internal procedures and standards, and supporting the provision of specialist regional input in relation to reward, recognition and/or benefits matters. In all teams, the Reward & Recognition Analyst raises potential process improvements and works collaboratively to support initiatives in the team.
- Reward & Recognition Analysts support and may own relationships with relevant stakeholders including both internal colleagues across the bank and external contacts such as vendors.