We are looking for career-minded professionals with global perspective to join the Mumbai based Integrated Marketing Services team as Digital Alternatives and Marketing Operations - Associate.
The professional will serve as primary liaison between client IM Alternatives Product Marketing and Client IM Alternative Investment teams, working in close collaboration with client IM Digital. The position requires a unique combination of digital acumen and project/process management skillsets. Interest in asset management, particularly private markets strategies such as private equity, private credit, real assets, is a plus.
In addition, support Marketing Operations that will be responsible for the performance update process of marketing materials, Presentations etc. The role will be focused on supporting new and impactful ways to enhance the operational marketing platform as well as project manage automation initiatives.
Marketing materials are for strategies and funds across the Client's Investment Management platform, for clients based in North America, EMEA and Asia. Members work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment.
Key responsibilities | Digital Alternatives:
1. Partner with Product Marketing, Alternative investment strategy teams and Digital to publish web enhancements to support regulatory requirements, new business initiatives and team sourcing/origination efforts.
2. Develop, design and revise websites and other digital communications. Responsible for the creative execution and technical production of a range of digital web-based projects.
4. Develop and maintain Client IM global websites in different languages
5. Ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously and deliver on time
Key responsibilities | Marketing Operations:
1. Support the private markets strategies presentations and marketing collaterals such as private equity, private credit and real assets.
2. Manage and support the updating and maintenance of the monthly/quarterly materials including fact cards, performance summaries, presentations, Investment Ideas and collateral
3. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of data through implementation of quality control processes, proofing and data checking
4. Partner with the key stakeholders including technology team to ensure timely execution of all initiatives with key focus will be on system and data related projects
5. Ensure timely update and delivery of all Monthly and Quarterly Client IM Marketing materials to invested clients, prospects and Client IM.com.
Key Skills and Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing communication and Digital support
· Experience managing content using Adobe AEM a must
· Proficiency in Enterprise class Content Management platform (Adobe AEM experience), Adobe suite, MS office.
· Minimum of five years of industry experience
· Ability to thrive in a collaborative, time-bound and team-oriented culture
· A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Excellent project and time management skills
· Knowledge of Alternatives and Private Markets
· Strong interpersonal skills: ability to develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders throughout Client's Investment Management.
· 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in financial services industry, or other highly regulated industries
· Excellent communication and presentation skills and proven ability to effectively interact with team members, clients, and peers
· Key attributes include: AEM, Factsheets, Marketing Collaterals, presentation updates, commitment, team spirit, and collaboration