Job Title: Trade and/or Transaction Operator
- Open to consider fresher candidates (Yes/No): Yes with good communication skill
- Experience range: 0 to 3 Years
- Shift timings: 6:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Work from Home at present (Yes/No): Based Company policy – as of now 60% work from office
As a Document Trade Operator, individual will ensure that (i) Drafting of Legal documents for Loan, Overdraft and Trade Finance products which covers 15 various trade products (for Thailand and Malaysia the Facility Letter is prepared manual) (ii) Coordination with Business, Legal and Borrower for the negotiation of the documents (iii) Review of the executed documents including the legality and confirming the satisfaction of Conditions Precedent(iv) Setu the limit in Loan IQ & IDMS and coordinate with Trade Finance and Loan servicing team for utilization of the facilities(v) Manage Overdraft interest rate(vi) Regulatory reports to respective country Finance team which will be directly submitted to Regulatory Governing Institutions
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduates with good academic records
- Overall experience of atleast 1-2 years in the Banking/Finance industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills – to be able to manage relationships with Business
- Bilateral and Syndicated Legal document knowledge are preferred skills
- Excellent MS office Skills
- Time Management and Analytical Skills
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands.
- General knowledge of Business Banking products
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment and tight Service Level Agreements
- Preparation of facility letters, amendment letters, supporting documents such as board resolutions, checklists and security documents based on the legal templates available and Maintaining central customer database.
- Preparing Trade documents for various trade products such as Bank Guarantee, L/C, Invoice Financing, Bills Discounting, etc.
- Liaise with internal and external legal for deviation in standard documentation.
- Managing the portfolio of corporate customers (MNC and LLC).
- Tracking of incomplete credit documentation including offer letters, collateral and other supporting & Trade documents.
- Interact with Relationship Managers and support them for the timely perfection of the documents and ensure the disbursal of the facilities.
- Due diligence of the executed documents, such as Agreements, Constitutional documents, Collateral documents and other Guarantee/Support documents.
- Limits and Interest updates for new facilities, changes, renewal and cancellations.
- Managing collateral, arranging for periodic review, valuation of collateral and tracking the expiry of the collateral.
- Periodic tracking of covenant testing, compliance certificate, stock & book debts statements, insurance policy, etc.
- Coordinating with Credit Risk Manager for necessary approval for limit implementation, renewal of credit approval, due diligence of the documents, noncompliance of covenants and deferral approvals.
- Preparing MIS reports relating to credit documentation and collateral.
- Monitoring and ensuring regulatory reports are reported within the required time to various regulators (MAS, HKMA, RBI).
- Safe keeping of original documents