Key Skills – HR operations background, workday experience
HR Operations (India) - Analyst
HR Solutions (India) is an integral part of the Firm’s Human Resources division providing fundamental operational support across all areas of HR on a global basis.
The main objective for this function is to play a lead role in driving thoughtful process and automation solutions that drive efficiency, reduce the cost of operations and mitigate operational risk across the Talent domain globally. The scope of these solutions includes continuous improvement and/or troubleshooting for processes already in place as well as designing new processes. This function is also responsible for business as usual activities and also to support Firms Performance and Learning Management system and downstream applications
The HR Operations Analyst’s day to day responsibilities include the following:
- Managing escalations/inquiries in a timely manner
- Management of repeatable processes within the agreed upon deadlines, with a focus on accuracy and quality
- Ensuring data quality and accuracy by running data audits and working with HR partners to correct the data
- Partnering with shared services vendors to execute on mass uploads and system configurations.
- Troubleshooting issues related to HR systems
- Identification of process issues: Ability to identify process issues through day to day transactional work and/or audits and engage appropriate stakeholders to determine resolution
- Working with team lead to prioritize assigned work
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree with at least 1-2 year of operational experience. Human Resources experience as well as experience working within Financial Services a plus but not required
- Microsoft Excel proficiency is required
- Communication/client relationship skills: Ability to build trusting relationships and interact/negotiate with HR partners
- The ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment.
- Must be a team player who enjoys high volume, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Good understanding of Workday, Business Objects, HR Onboarding applications, Taleo (or other Applicant Tracking Systems), HR Reporting and data analysis a plus.
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office skills in Power Point, Projects, etc.
- Must have a sense of urgency when working on assigned tasks and the ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Comfortable with learning new systems and technologies
- Ability to work independently to “figure things out” and be comfortable to propose solution
- Attention to detail and organizational skills a must