- Must have event management experience.
- Must have communications experience.
- Must be based in Banglore
- Must be ok with 1-2 years of contract as well are not looking for full time for now
- Must have all education/work documents in place so that background check goes well
Job Role: Communications, Engagement and Events for Bangalore, Technology COO Team
Primary Location: Bangalore
Experience: 5 - 10 Years
About Client's Technology COO Team
The Technology COO team provides thought leadership, governance, enablement and control for Technology and Operations globally. The Technology COO team focuses on multi-year financial planning, business management, change management, workforce strategy, governance, communication, engagement, and talent development.
This role manages a portfolio of internal communications, branding and events under the direction of the Asia Technology Communications Lead. Although located in Bangalore, the role has a regional span and is part of a globally distributed communications team.
The successful candidate will have experience of developing, planning and implementing a variety of communications, events and programs. They will be result-driven and approach tasks with enthusiasm, creativity and great attention to detail.
A track record of managing multiple projects/events simultaneously is essential alongside, teamwork, stakeholder management and the ability to contribute to a global group. Candidates should have an interest in technology and financial services communications; however, previous experience in this field is desirable but not mandatory.
The primary focus for this role is to support branding, communications, events and program management. We are looking for a candidate from a branding, internal communications and event management background who can enable branding and communication initiatives end to end. The following activities are in scope for this role:
- Branding & Communications
- Managing critical branding initiatives such as social media, video production, digital assets, conferences, public relations and flagship events
- Designing and building intranet sites and maintaining a regular flow of content.
- Provide ad-hoc communications support to local stakeholders
- Keep abreast of best practices in the communications field
- Deliver a strategic schedule of content around significant events and campaigns.
- Write high impact content, blogs, newsletters and building internal sites.
- Creating regular emailers for Firm initiatives (basic HTML awareness would help)
- Creating presentations for various initiatives and programs (MS Office knowledge is required)
- Keeping track of new developments in the technology hiring market by reading current journals, books, magazine articles, websites and social listening.
- Program Management, Maintenance and Governance
- Communications enablement for critical programs such as branding and innovation work streams.
- Tracking activity and provide metrics related to the success of communications programs
- Being adept in MS Excel would be helpful.
- Event Management, Logistics & Coordination
- Managing a portfolio of initiatives co-ordinating with multiple stakeholders and regions
- Working with multiple internal support teams such as Corporate Services, IT, Multimedia, Corporate Security and REM to ensure smooth flow of events
- Syncing up with HR on recruitment events and providing event logistical support as needed.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Strong branding, communications and event management background
- Overall work experience of about 5 to 10 years
- In depth understanding of running large scale events and proven ability to run them seamlessly
- Conversant with good content writing and execution of internal communications programs
- Strong articulation, administrative and excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- The ideal candidate will be good at collaboration and working with various teams.
- Proven project management skills with ability to self-organize workload & set priorities.
- Proven publication management, copywriting and proof-reading skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree essential