Title: Talent Sourcing / MIS Analyst
- Mandatory skills: Advanced level MS Excel, reporting & excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience range: 3+ yrs
- Shift timings: Regular shift
- Number of days work from office: Hybrid model
- As an integral member of planning team, the MIS Analyst is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of mission-critical enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) reports, Excel Reports, and other tools working with cross-functional teams.
- MIS Analyst needs to document reporting requirements to meet business needs.
- Using skills and experience as a MIS Analyst, will need to design, develop, test and implement reports and dashboards that utilize the underlying data store.
- Will be working with the core TS team for all data requirements and ensure that inputs in Workday are as expected.
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
- Participate with other specialist to convert legacy reports to BI solutions or central reporting system.
- Transition developed reports and dashboards.
- Provide training and assistance to users for generation of Ad hoc reports.
- Lease with he team for various systemic updates
- Create checks and audits
- Support with offer process.
- 3+ years’ experience developing and implementing organization/function wide reports and
- Proficient with MS Excel , PPT
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional)
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support
in dynamic environments that includes internal, external and customer teams
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Good exposure in complete recruitment lifecycle preferred (Good to have)=