Application Lead Manager - 6 to 10yrs - Sr role needs to have understanding of Banking and Payments projects. Underline architecture in Payment flows management, Swift, RTGS, UPI. Driving transitional on project. Rotational Shift. He will be point incharge he will be handling Technical escalation. IC role.
Java, SQL, Unix and Oracle
Responsible for the day-to-day analysis, research and resolution of varied problems. Given the number of applications there needs to be a dedicated lead to oversee any requests that locally relate to the application, work with CIO teams in covering any risk/regulatory concerns and working with the project manager and global teams with onboarding of applications and integrating in to BPS team
The role is an application production support resource in APAC GWB CTO production support team. The selected candidate will work closely with incident management team, release management team, risk team and our CIO partners.
In addition to the day to day production support of applications, the role will require a strong technical lead who can coordinate and organize the workload of the team based on requests coming in to the team and work towards sustaining a stable environment and operational excellence, identify and implement improvements across the GWB estate, contribute to the delivery of key initiatives, as well as fulfilling regulatory assessments and audit related requests.
It should be noted that the role would require individual to work occasional weekends and evenings to support change release and project activities
Required Job Skills
- Experienced and strong leader who can drive and implement change across the team and the application/technology they will be responsible for Global Application Support.
- Strong background in UNIX, Linux, Wintel, Perl/Shell scripting, as well as ability to write SQL scripts, SQL Server, Oracle databases, .Net and JAVA.
- Experience in application support processes including incident management, release management, risk governance, etc. Strong investigative approach to issues in order to perform root cause analysis.
- Desire to learn new applications, tools and technology
- Experience with industry standard monitoring and ticketing tools – Remedy, Splunk, AppDynamics
- Experience in performance tuning
- Must display knowledge and experience in problem and conflict management
- Dedicated in process improvements and tool improvements to make the entire project execution more efficient and simplified
- Strong mindset and approach to risk management
- Ability to work with stakeholders in business and technology groups who are based in various locations as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Job skills:
- Knowledge of payments applications
- Experience in project management
- Experience in production support
- Vendor Management
- ITIL v3 Foundation.