Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The jobholder is responsible for:
- Successfully meeting process SLAs/productivity/quality as per the process standards.
- Get certified on all training levels of the process.
- Meet SLA’s requirements as per the agreed Service Specifications
- Meet training targets to learn process for securities transfers, matching, fails handling & confirmation of trades and non-trades, cancellations & corrections of trades, registr
- ation & deregistration of shares, cash & stock reconciliation, transaction reporting and trade investigation
- 100% completion of the assigned work with required quality and appropriate productivity
- Contact counterparts through mails/calls as per the process requirement for any clarifications.
- Performing quality checks as and when required.
- Understand the linkages between various Trades Services Processes
- Strive for process improvements.
- Responsiveness to feedback provided by Trainers/ Team Leaders
- Maintaining a professional approach to work at all times, providing prompt and appropriate responses at all levels.
- Actively participate in the team meetings and other initiatives taken by the company.
- Following company rules and standard operating procedures.
- Adhering to all Security Policies and Procedures as per business requirements
- Maintaining MIS reports, analyse data by using various reporting/presenting tools.
- Active demonstration of the company values in behaviour and attitude
- Continually up-grading domain knowledge.
- Exhibiting discipline on a personal level as well as a professional level.
- Graduate / Post-Graduate
- German language (Level 3 & above for specific processes) mentioned beforehand.
Skills & Work Experience
- 0-4 years of work experience
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
Key Performance Indicators:
- Meet and exceed timelines on productivity targets on a consistent basis.
- Meet and exceed quality targets on a consistent basis
- To ensure that the queries are raised within the stipulated TAT
- Completeness and correctness of the MIS sheet should be strictly followed
- Productivity - (must meet productivity targets set)