Basic understanding of Investment banking
Data Source vendors, exchange data, analyzing skill
Microsoft excel, and computer knowledge.
Knowledge of Inventory Management Systems
Title: Reference Data Operator
Location: Yerwada, Pune
- Specific/ mandatory skills: candidate should have basic understanding of Investment banking products, capital market , mandatory skill is Microsoft excel, and computer knowledge. Data Source vendors, exchange data, analyzing skill.
- Open to consider fresher candidates (Yes/No): Yes
- Experience range: 1-2 year.
- Project duration: 12 Months
- Shift timings: EMEA Shift, should be flexible with shifts.
- Number of days work from office: 5 days
Market Data Analyst is responsible for supporting all aspects of market data used by the Company’s trading platforms.. Our team provides support in choosing the right product, on boarding it to the business and ensuring compliance and reporting are maintained. This is essential in ensuring we maintain a good reputation with our Data Vendors and Exchanges within the Industry.
This Market Data Analyst position will suit someone who is self-motivated and who is able to adopt a methodical, logical, and creative approach to new challenges. It is an exciting time within the team as we are involved in supporting our growing business. The Market Data Analyst will have access/interactions with various teams across the business such as: the Front Office users, Infrastructure areas, Finance teams, the wider Business Operations teams, Technology teams and will interact with teams in the other regions.
- Manage the Market Data Team inbox and incoming tickets, assigning tasks to the appropriate team member and monitoring progress.
- Assist in month end related activities including the cleansing and preparation of exchange reports. Monitoring and updating YTD reporting files for compliance and trend analysis purposes.
- Monitoring of Exchange websites and notifications for any changes (e.g., Price and product notifications), reviewing action required and updating systems where necessary.
- Support the Market Data team in BAU and actively participate in project work as required. • Interact with key external suppliers to request information and resolve day-to-day queries for the business. • Maintain and organise an accurate database of current and historical contracts, ensuring clear links to pricing records, user banding limits etc.
- The Market Data Analyst must have ability to analyse, model and interpret large datasets, predominantly in Excel and to present the data in a meaningful manner.
- Desirable - Knowledge of Inventory Management Systems preferably XYZ and an understanding of access controls and system provisioning.
- An awareness of the Financial Services sector and an understanding of foreign exchange and share trading. Competencies
- An inherent attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach to tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork and collaborative thinking.
- Strong organisational skills
- Resilience & Adaptability
- Problem Solving