Job Title: Collateral Management Analyst
- Specific/ mandatory skills: OTC Derivative Knowledge and CSA/ISDA good to have
- Open to consider fresher candidates (Yes/No): Yes
- Experience range: 0-3
- Project duration: 8 months
- Shift timings: Between 6 AM and 11PM IST
- Number of days work from office: 60% work from office
Your key responsibilities & tasks:
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of assigned production duties.
- Ensure adherence to all cut-off times and quality of processing as maintained in SLA.
- Ensure that all queries/first level escalations related to routine activities are responded to within the time frames pre-specified.
- Keep Management informed of the exceptional occurrences, to enable appropriate action.
- Ensure healthy and harmonious relationship with global and India teams.
- Understand the impact of market trends on process flows and provide creative solutions.
- Develop effective working relationship across the front to back processes in multiple locations to enhance operating effectiveness.
- Degree educated in Finance, Commerce or related field, or have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in a Banking/Finance environment.
- Experience working in a global, cross matrix reporting organization.
- Microsoft Excel skills to a good standard.
- Proficiency in automotive industry tools is beneficial.
Your personal skills and experience:
- Strong organisational skills; ability to identify and prioritise multiple tasks based on criticality, impact and franchise importance.
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Independent problem solver who demonstrates accountability as well as execution capability.
- Ability to independently coordinate and manage work requirements across multiple business areas and functions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly regulated environment.
- Ability to connect with people as well as desire to learn process flows.
- Dedication to servicing a demanding internal and external client base.