Global Banking and Operations Technology () is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm’s WM Technology Division. We are responsible for creating innovative technology solutions for the Private Banking Group (PBG), one of the strategic growth areas of the Firm, providing cash management and lending products and services to our WM clients. This includes state-of-the-art technology for a nationwide network of Private Bankers and product specialists who work with Financial Advisors to provide access to products and services such as online banking, cards, deposit products, residential mortgages, securities-based loans and tailored lending. If you are an exceptional individual who is interested in solving complex problems and building sophisticated solutions in a dynamic team environment, is the place for you.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting activities for GBOT India including planning, budgeting, resource management, time management, and reporting.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for local resource management new hire tracking, on-boarding and off-boarding resources, contingent worker compliance, space management/planning, staffing hygiene oversight and related activities.
- Facilitate the creation of critical hire justifications, job descriptions, and forecasting to facilitate recruitment in conjunction with the hiring managers.
- Perform regional monthly financial reporting, including variance analysis and reconciliations
- Perform timely forecast updates for IT resources, projects and services; including hardware and software.
- Responsible for supporting organizational activities including cost center and department structure maintenance, related leadership presentations, and other related activities
- Collect Training nominations
- Track outcomes/output from Innovation activities for GBOT India
- Work with Managers and consultants to schedule, manage and track furlough dates.
- Track mandatory trainings and review process progress
- Track Policy Violations and educate supervisor/ team
- 3-5 years of experience with a minimum of five years of experience in financial or banking services
- Capable of effectively meeting time-sensitive deliverables with accuracy and a high level of attention to detail Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people management skills; including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not direct reports
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to produce high quality work independently and work well in a team
- High level of attention to detail and focus on precision
- Working knowledge of JIRA, including use of Scrum and Kanban boards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills- Ability to interact with all levels of the company with patience, courtesy, diplomacy, professionalism and confidentiality
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Project and time management skills
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Previous experience with financial and resource management tools
- Previous experience in the financial services field, with emphasis on banking technology
Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Information Technology