Minimum 3 years in Operations Solutions.
Description of the HR Solutions – HRBP and Talent Development Operations
Oversees in house and outsourced systems, processes, and services within Asia HR HRBP & Talent Development operations. This includes building and managing relationships with key stakeholders in various HR functions such as Coverage, Data and Analytics, Employee Relations, HR Operation Services and Talent Development, to ensure our systems, processes, and transactions are maximizing efficiency with minimal operational risk.
- System support including troubleshooting and escalation
- System testing including test scripts/UAT preparation for roll outs
- Process re-engineering/review and system utilization (e.g. to address new business requirement)
- Advise HRBP and Talent Development operation solutions
- Process documentation
- Partnering with regional HR teams on new projects/initiatives
- Training clients/colleagues
- Communication/client relationship skills: Ability to build trusting relationships and interact with various regional junior/senior stakeholders.
- Proactive and resourceful problem solver.
- Good technical and logical skills
- Must have a sense of urgency when there are urgent issues. Good judge of urgent escalations vs. managing expectations.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-changing environment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining high level of attention to detail
- Presentation and training skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field
- An interest in Human Resources
- Outstanding communication skills and a strong team player
- Knowledge of Workday or similar HRM systems
- Knowledge of technical support systems/ticketing systems preferred
- Knowledge of Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project, Word, Snagit/Snipping Tool, Access
- Knowledge of testing methodology and best practices.