Job Title- Regulatory Operations Analyst
- Top 3 mandatory skills: Swift MT types handling with Transaction screening knowledge with relevant experience
- Preferred skills: Good communication skills, analytical skills, flexible
- Open to consider fresher candidates (Yes/No): No
- Experience range: Min 1 year
- Project duration: 6 – 8 months
- Shift timings: Rotational shift + weekend support
- Number of days work from office: As of now Hybrid model
Your key responsibilities
- Support the RTB team lead in protecting from legal, regulatory, and reputational risk with regard to business involving sanctioned entities and / or countries.
- Ensure diligent review and confirmation of transactions that require escalation to a Level 2 investigator and decide on these in full compliance with the applicable Sanctions regulations and the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Execute internal control checks as defined in the KOP documentation and Embargo control framework documents governed by AFC Sanction & Embargo.
- Support any applicable reporting obligations to the competent authorities with respect to transaction handling.
- Convert timely the update of the relevant embargo lists in respective filtering systems – implement the data to central and decentralized tools in GT and Operations.
- Support CoC Regulatory Filtering team on the adoption of new clients
Your Key Accountabilities
- Primarily review stopped messages and take a decision on them (either pass or investigate), based on limited set of rules provided and maintained by AFC.
- Record rationale for decision from pre-defined set of options.
- Seek feedback from more senior investigators/reviewers, where their decisions fail the four-eye control.
- Provide support feedback loop and filter optimization by identifying repeat mismatches to propose Good Guys.
- Use user access privileges only for authorized purposes; actively safeguard sensitive and confidential information.
- Supports TSMO / AFC related change projects
- Supports remediation actions owned by TSMO / AFC
Your skills and experience
- Sanctions and Regulatory Filtering
- SWIFT Message Format and Fields
- SWIFT Payment Flow
- SEPA Message Structure and Payment Flow
- MS Office (MS Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Proficient in e mail communication
- Good communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to support rotational shifts
- Ready to support on weekends