Institutional Securities Group (ISG) Product Operations
Institutional Securities Group Product Operations (ISGPO) partners closely with Sales & Trading and our Clients to process daily activities, develop and implement new products and services, as well as drive efficiency and reduce risk in our processes.
Prime Brokerage Client Operations
Prime Brokerage Operations in India supports both the Prime Brokerage (NY) and International Prime Brokerage (LN) Business Units, across Equity Swap, Equity and Fixed Income products. It is a hugely diverse and dynamic department covering a wide range of functions/responsibilities from trade capture and clearance through to settlements and break resolution. The teams liaise with various internal and external counterparties on a daily basis, including the business units, hedge fund clients, brokers, stock loan, controls, corporate actions, network management and settlements. It is a high risk, exciting environment where the teams have to work to tight deadlines, which are both client and market driven
The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily prematching of Fixed Income and Equities Cash trades across Asia, EMEA and US market. The candidate will be responsible for providing first class service and query resolution for a number of clients over various products for global markets.
- Demonstrates a detailed knowledge of the processes, projects, systems, markets and instruments that influence their team.
- Ensures Compliance Courses and Policies are completed on a timely basis.
- Communicate effectively with brokers across street to agree on trade details (prematch)
Skills required (essential)
- You are able to handle multiple work streams and prioritize effectively.
- Proactive & flexible team player, Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of risk management and escalation
- Should be able to escalate promptly when required
- The ability to establish and build effective working relationships with local and global colleagues