Responsible for the day-to-day analysis, research and resolution of varied problems. Functions include administering defined procedures, analysis and report generation, and exception processing. Coordinates the implementation of products/services and operational solutions. May assist in designing, documenting, implementing, and monitoring of new products/services. Provides guidance to associates within own unit regarding procedural, technical and/or operational changes. Incumbents have full working knowledge of operations environment acquired through experience in an operations environment and on the job training. Individuals typically have 2 to 4 years of experience.
Support Global Markets Operations during the life cycle of the BiB project
· Assist in Testing and Documentation
· Timely escalations of any identified issues
· Coordination with various workstreams related to this project
· Back fill SME - help in MIS reporting, reconciliation, confirmation follow up and reporting
· Prior Experience on FX, Derivates, Bonds is an advantage
· Project support experience
· Ability to work under stringent timelines
· Ability to coordinate with other stake holders
· Good time management skills
· Good communication skills
· Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
· Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
· Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
· Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
· Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
· Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.