Job Title: Reconciliation Production Operator
Location: Yerwada, Pune
- Preferred skills: Investment banking understanding. Accounting understanding
- Open to consider fresher candidates (Yes/No): Yes
- Experience range: 0-1
- Shift timings: EMEA/ APAC
- Number of days work from office: 5 days
Your key responsibilities
The Analyst will be responsible for completion of day-to-day activity as per standards and ensure accurate and timely delivery of assigned production duties. He/she needs to ensure team adherence to all cut-off times and quality of processing as maintained in SLAs. Needs to monitor volume inflow and assist in sufficient resource and workflow allocation in a justifiable manner. He/she should ensure that all queries/first level escalations related to routine activities are responded to within the time frame specified. Should take responsibility and act as backup for the team manager in his/her absence and share best practices with the team
- Have strong knowledge of Reconciliation process and understand various (ledger and statement) feeds/swifts.
- Able to identify the cause and assign the cash/position break to correct team for further investigation & resolution.
- Understand the impact of the cash/position breaks and able to connect the dots to find earliest resolution.
- Knowledge of Trade Life Cycle of various financial products will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Aladdin & TLM reconciliation tool will be a strong plus
- Responsibilities / Tasks
- Manage daily Reconciliation of Securities/Cash - DB (Aladdin) Holding V/s Custodian Books.
- Manage cash reconciliation between Aladdin and the custodian feeds on trade and Currency level.
- Identify the cause and assign the cash/position break to correct team for further investigation & resolution.
- Perform primary investigation on the cash/position breaks.
- Ensure quality/quantity of processing is maintained as per the SLA
- Smooth Transition of new processes.
- Ensure adequate back-ups created for all critical positions and assist other teams during contingencies (Staff shortage, high volumes etc.).
- Escalate all issues in time, to the appropriate level, to avoid any adverse impact on the business
- Experience / Exposure
- Should have complete knowledge of Cash and Position reconciliation with 2-3 years of experience in the domain in an Investment Banking or Asset Management setup.
- Experience in handling client escalations and resolutions in best possible manner
Education / Certification:
- Graduates with good academic records.
- Any certifications in securities such as NCFM modules, CISI etc will be good but not compulsory.