Support the non-market risk analysts for:
• Daily activities in the nature of employee requests for access to Client accounts, equity applications and Client's buildings / floors
• Daily activities in nature of application entitlement revocations and reviews
• Daily activities in the nature of reviewing Sales and Trading exception reports and reconciliations
• Periodic activities such as attending global calls to capture minutes , summarizing and circulating minutes
• Assisting team with preparation of management information packs
• Producing documentation for monthly and quarterly supervisory meetings
• Maintenance of MS Excel based MIS for recording email
• Requires ability to prioritize activities; good written and verbal communication skills; good working knowledge in the appropriate computer programs such as MS Excel, MS Word and some basic knowledge of financial services field.
• Must be able to learn quickly and to engage in a number of detailed tasks at once.
• Must have strong flexibility in regard to the duties assigned and problem solving skills and is able to work independently.