The Media / Graphics Designer produces complex assets used in the development of digital interfaces based on graphics standards, user experience and best practices to generate web content (e.g. images, video, banners, animations, etc.). Level 11 is the senior level for this role. This position requires 2-4 years of experience in Graphic Web design.
- Responsible for daily operations for eCommerce including Updating Product Catalog.
- Knowledge of Listing, Updating Uploading Product Data / Specifications.
- Knowledge of product Images on Marketplaces such as Shopee, Lazada, Flipkart, Amazon (Plus Advantage), etc.
- Maintain large online product catalogs.
- Oversee the product content presented on Website Marketplaces.
- Manage individual and bulk listings and account health.
- Contribute to solving and reducing issues in the catalogue for optimizing the speed of the catalogue upload process.
- Responsible for bulk listing of new products on the e-commerce portal.
- Ensure that the catalog contains accurate, comprehensive and high-quality product information.
- Try incorporating new techniques & automation on the creation of catalogue on e-Commerce portals.
- Identify opportunities and trends in market and highlight them internally.
- Produces quality art files for advertising, and communication materials, which meet the technical and conceptual needs of the client.
- Performs Quality Assurance on its own and teammates' graphic deliverables.
- Creates original design ideas and layouts from created comps sent by the client or made for Creative Lead.
- Assembles static and animated banners for online advertising.
- Understands, can analyze own designs and respectfully critique other teammates designs in terms of fundamentals (typography, composition, color theory, layout, balance, etc.) and universal interaction principles.
- Keeps current on new graphic techniques and technologies, recommending changes as appropriate.
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- Required: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Preferred: Experience Design, Animate (previously known as Flash), After Effects.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools:
- Required: PowerPoint, Word and Excel (intermediate)
- Advanced knowledge about digital and offset printing process.
- Advanced English.
- Fluency in client calls.
- Experience taking ownership of projects.
- Understanding of digital production workflow.
- Experience with 3D rendering, motion graphics or working with video a plus.
Specific to Digital
- With a strong portfolio that demonstrates beautiful & strategically creative solutions for graphic design.
- Creating and replicating 2D/3D graphics for full production projects.
- Experience in the Marketing production process and Marketing Cycles.
- University Degree is necessary and\or certifications are necessary, Project Manager knowledge is highly appreciated.
- Experience designing for mobile platforms (iOS guidelines, Material Design and Responsive Web Design).
- Advanced experience in the creation of OLA products (Static, Dynamic and animated banners)
- Interpret sponsor's graphic requirements to maximize creativity and productivity; offer graphic solutions that support the project requirements or constraints
- Develop cost estimates for graphic requirements for sponsor; communicate the status of projects to sponsor including total time estimate, time of completion, and outstanding issues
- Works closely with Creative lead MGD in the digital production of assigned projects.
- Design fundamentals; solid typography, composition and obsessive attention to detail.
- Create advanced, beautiful and strategically creative comps for different solutions and proposals.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates beautiful & strategically creative solutions for graphic design.
- Defines clear, reasonable project goals for team members.
- Ensures alignment of scope and objectives to stakeholder expectations.
- Builds credibility through sharing knowledge, insights and expertise
- Respects and values other perspectives who have different styles and cultural backgrounds
Creating Business Value
- Develops working relationships with peers, team members and other stakeholders to develop better solutions
- Suggests innovative and more effective ways to address issues and challenges and accomplish team tasks to overcome obstacle
- Applies learnings and best practices from previous projects/processes for efficiencies in existing methods and processes
- Applies prior experiences to analyze an issue and applies best practices to solve them
- Seeks to maximize revenues and minimize costs on projects
Building & Maintaining Relation
- Seeks opportunities to increase the flow of information between self and stakeholders
- Maintains positive and professional work relationships with others in the team,
- Understands learning styles for improving knowledge and skills in self and others
- Provides support to team members in areas of expertise
- Is open-minded and demonstrates flexibility and optimism in adapting to change