Client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Client can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture
Background on the Team
This Team is responsible for planning, implementation and maintenance of Global learning and development programs (classroom, virtual instructor-led and web-based trainings). Execute Global Instructor led Mandatory & non-Mandatory trainings requirements in partnership with Global support teams and liaise with vendor on matters related to Enrollment set-up, scheduling and credits. This team also aims at creating a training culture that drives change, innovation, efficiency and effectiveness of training programs. Working hours for the Team will be 11:30 am to 8.30pm IST.
- Downloading attendance sheets from the system within timelines to further share it with concerned groups.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders to manage timeline-based expectations.
- Capturing attendance in the standard format maintained.
- Updating tracker & maintaining relevant data in respective folders.
- Sending Feedback surveys to participants after classroom sessions.
- Creating enrollment links on Firms internal tool.
- Drafting Training invites to share with participants.
- Partnering with Global support teams on extended local coverage.
- Prompt action on participant queries.
- Data extraction from Dashboard/Firm Tools for further analysis.
Skills required (essential)
- Advanced Excel preferred
- Project Plan & Management skills
- Coordination and Multitasking
- Communication and Implementation
- Email Etiquettes
- Open to Learn and Passionate
- Time Management
- MS office Basics
- Planning and execution
- Team Player
- Adaptable / Flexibility
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Logical Thinking
- Graduate in any discipline / MBA