Java Full Stack developers: Hands on experience in below skills
- Java, Spring boot
As part of strategy to design and implement industry leading applications Client GBOT team is looking for a senior Java developer with good experience on UI/UX technologies to join a technologically advanced team. Candidate must have expertise in leading design and development of multi-tiered Java EE-style applications. Candidate should be fluent in spring, databases, and database interface layers and associated Java development tools. Candidate will interface on a regular basis with other teams including other internal IT teams across Wealth Management, BA team, QA team, and global development team. To be successful, the role will require the individual to understand the banking technology landscape, and to offer creative solutions that integrate current capabilities, vendor capabilities, proprietary system builds, and the ability to adapt to changing business requirements.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in an Agile Squad as a full-stack developer.
- Review code and contribute to design discussions.
- Ensure high quality of deliverables while enforcing development best practices.
- Adhere to application development guidelines and help improve the guidelines.
- Understand and implement security guidelines and best practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve errors or critical issues.
- Mentor junior developers and share knowledge with the team.
- Demonstrate features built as part of the sprint to business stakeholders.
- Actively contribute and participate in sprint grooming and planning discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile ceremonies.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Java/J2EE and related technologies
- Hands-on experience in integrating and working in a Java full stack environment
- Hands-on experience in working on multi-threaded, highly available applications.
- Hands-on experience in working in Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, RESTful web services.
- Practical experience of working with databases (preferably DB2) and database interface layers.
- Prior knowledge of Kafka, MQ and other streaming platform would be useful.
- Candidate must have strong communication skills, should be able to work across both Business Users and IT teams across regions and can lead IT deliverables.
- Candidate must understand agile development methodologies & understanding of DevOps practices and tooling.
- Proven experience in working within an Agile framework.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- UNIX (Experience in any scripting language)
- Knowledge of Financial market, Banking & Wealth Management.
- Experience in working with partners and stakeholders across geography & time zones
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development environment
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.