Top 3 skills
3. BDD/Rest Assured-API/CI-CD.
Role Title: QA
* Work as part of a Banking Agile Squad/Fleet.
* Own QA processes for Banking workstream(s) with heavy focus on execution of automation across the Bank Product Domains dealing with various automation tools and techniques.
* Write utilities, as needed, to automate manual steps/processes.
* Understand requirements,propose automation test strategy, create test cases (unit/component/multi-component), automate and deliver projects run on Agile methodology.
* Actively contribute and participate in design and architecture discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile Sprint planning sessions.
Responsibilities & Required Skills
* 2-8 years of QA experience
* Good Automation (DevOps) testing and coding skills : hands-on programming experience in languages like Core Java / Python
* Experience in tools/techniques/processes such as Selenium, RestAssured, Gradle, Junit, GIT Stash, Agile, BDD, Jira, ALM, TeamCity.
* End to end UI and API/WebService Automation
* Execute automation testcases and analyze reports. Investigate issues/bugs as a result of testing. Fix code
* Good test case creation ability, Test Data handling.
* Experience creating/developing automation framework
* Ability to make Framework level changes
* Hands-on experience running, deploying, and maintaining automated tests
* Practical experience on Agile Methodology (e.g. Scrum)
* Team player with good communication skills to work effectively in a global team
* Self-motivated, problem solver
* Willingness to learn and grow.
* Unix/Shell Scripting knowledge
* DevOps experience in CI/CD
* Experience & Experinced in the financial domain.