Scope and Purpose of the Role:
The primarily function within the team is the completion of daily tasks, including (but not limited to):
• Reconciliation of Trader’s Risk products and positions to Firm books and records and investigation and resolution of breaks.
• Confirming vanilla and complex rate-fixings with external counterparties via fax and email.
• Working with T/As and the Business Unit to resolve pre and post value date queries and trade amendments through communication with settlements teams Globally
• Working with the financial controllers to resolve pre and post value date breaks between Risk and mainframe.
• Responsibility for delivering a suite of management reports to a global audience and ensuring the breaks within these reports are correctly allocated.
• Project work including the current global re-makes DDI-project.
• Perform the exception management on the external platform and ensure breaks are resolved with the help of the Global team.