Top Skill Sets -
- UI (Angular 8 or above / Java Script)
- Java 8
At Clients, we advise, originate, trade, manage and distribute capital for governments, institutions, and individuals, and always do so with a standard of excellence. We are a leading global financial services firm that conducts its business through three principal business segments—Institutional Securities, Wealth Management (WM), and Investment Management. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Our WM business is one of the largest in the world with more than $2 trillion in client assets, $73 billion in lending balances, and nearly 16,000 Financial Advisors in 600+ offices across the U.S. Our Financial Advisors focus on delivering timely, customized solutions and services that help clients meet their financial and life goals. Our offering includes brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, access to credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, and retirement services.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Clients can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Global Banking and Operations Technology (GBOT) is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm’s WM Technology Division. We are responsible for creating innovative technology solutions for the Digital Business Automation(DBA), one of the strategic growth areas of the Firm, providing document management, workflow and services to our WM clients. This includes state-of-the-art technology for a nationwide network of Private Bankers and product specialists who work with Financial Advisors to provide access to products and services such as online banking, cards, deposit products, residential mortgages, securities-based loans and tailored lending. If you are an exceptional individual who is interested in solving complex problems and building sophisticated solutions in a dynamic team environment, GBOT is the place for you.
The ideal candidate will develop quality software across banking product domains and is proficient with various Object-Oriented development tools and techniques. The individual should be highly experienced with Core ui development, angular, restful api integration, building common components through angular, possess good problem solving skills, and take ownership of items independently while tracking to closure. The candidate will liaise with global teams to understand requirements, develop high quality code and deliver projects. The position requires attention to detail, coupled with ownership, to ensure the delivery of high quality applications.
- Responsible for the hands on design and development of UI application in angular.
- Ensure developed code is in alignment with system architecture and integration design standards; working with an enterprise framework.
- Responsible for making sure the stable code will go in prod.
- Analyze user requirements, envision system features and functionality.
- Interface with global team of developers and business users.
- Produce proof of concept in the new areas of development.
- Participate in design discussions and contribute to the architecture process.
- Investigate production issues.
- Provide technical support for debugging web applications, database and assistance to production systems.
- The candidate will support continuous improvement of the automated systems.? Participate in all aspects of SDLC (analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation)
- Actively contribute and participate in design and architecture discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile Sprint planning sessions.
- Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Good understanding of Web based architectures and understand various type of authentication mechanisms [e.g. Cookie based authentication, Token based authentication, etc] and authorization mechanisms
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good Communication skills and positive attitude
- Some experience in Java (Collections / Data Structures, OOPS Concepts, Generics, Lambda, Multi-Threading) Java 8
- Competency with source control (preferably Git) and Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Practiced understanding of Agile development methodologies & understanding of DevOps Integration
- Experience with Spring framework and Spring Boot
- Proficiency with Kafka, Websockets, Hazelcast, and in-memory databases.
- Knowledge of Financial markets, lending based products & Wealth Management
- Prior work experience with cloud based applications
Top Skill Sets
- UI (Angular 8 or above / Java Script)
- Java 8
Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.