HR Access Management Analyst (India Contingent)
Clients is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Clients can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The HR Identity Access Management Team is responsible for maintaining executing access management and control processes. The team is also responsible for supporting HR Modernization Change initiatives. The team is looking for a candidate who is a quick learner, ready to be part of HR Identity and Access Management journey.
The HR Access Management Analyst (Contractor/Contingent) should possess analytical and problem-solving skills and an attitude towards learning various HR Applications. The key responsibility is to fulfill, revoke, and maintain access to various HR Systems, trouble shoot and implement solutions to system issues related to entitlements, define, and manage various control processes and manage ad-hoc requests. The ideal candidate will also be accountable for delivering key projects related to system upgrades, re-orgs, and process improvements.
The HR IAM Analyst (Contractor/Contingent) Day to day responsibilities include the following:
- Managing escalations/inquiries in a timely manner
- Management of operations processes within the agreed upon deadlines, with focus on accuracy and quality
- Ensuring data quality and accuracy by running data audits and working with HR partners to correct the access
- Collaborating with global HR Partners to execute on system configurations
- Troubleshooting issues related to HR systems
- Ability to identify process gaps and system issues through day-to-day transactional/Operational work and/or audits and engage appropriate stakeholders to determine resolution
- Define and maintain Metrics and KPIs
- Help define and execute control processes to ensure appropriate access levels.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 2-5 year of identity and access management experience. Human Resources experience as well as experience working within Financial Services is a plus but not mandatory
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Ability to solicit information from stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage deadlines; attention to detail and critical thinking is a must
- Strong experience with MS Excel (proficient in the use of functions, pivot tables) and PowerPoint (Advanced Excel and Access is added advantage)
- Experience developing and reporting on operational metrics metrics and KPIs
- Creation and maintenance of Process Documentation
- Ability to prioritize a portfolio of activities and willingness to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Good understanding of Workday, PowerBI, HR Onboarding applications, HR Reporting and data analysis is desired.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new systems and technologies
- Should be a team player and possess the ability to work independently to “figure things out” and be comfortable to propose solutions
- Attention to detail and organizational skills a must.