Designation: Sr. HR Executive
Location: Vadodara (Partial Remote till the office opens up)
Shift Time: US Shift ( 6:00 PM IST to 3:30 AM IST )
The incumbent will be responsible for the smooth functioning of the HR Office, enforcing policies and procedures, and coordinating various HR activities.
• Facilitate the performance of key HR functions including pre-boarding, onboarding, time & attendance, and offboarding of employees
• Documentation of new joiners as per internal and statutory requirements
• Conduct HR induction and orientation for new joiners
• Conduct or acquire background checks and employment eligibility verification
• Prepare & issue Appointments, Confirmation, Promotions & other letters to employees as applicable
• Employee database management
• Respond to basic inquiries about HR matters and processes
• Identify and escalate problems related to HR transactions
• Process the full & final settlement of exited employees by providing inputs to the Payroll team
• Ensure all exit formalities are completed by all concerned parties as per the laid down process
• Handle queries about the verification of ex-employees
• Support with audits and quality reviews to ensure data accuracy at all times, creating a Right First Time
• culture and adherence to policy, procedures, SLA, and KPIs.
• Prepare, update & periodically publish HR MIS Reports facilitating effective decision-making.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills, Experience & Qualification:
• A full-time master’s degree in Human Resource Management.
• HR-related experience of around 4 years in a mid-sized ITES organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Able to do time management with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
• Proficient with IT tools esp. Microsoft Office Suite (required) or related software.