- Assist Proactive Invoice Processing (PIP) team with matching approvals, input, etc. as needed.
- Resolve and post invoice exceptions in VIM that did not automatically post
- Including following up with logistics for Goods Receipts (GR’s), business for approvals, and Purchasing with discrepancies in pricing or quantities, etc.
- Perform routine follow ups with any invoices that have been work-flowed and no response.
- Reconcile statements and work with vendors to resolve discrepancies.
- Respond to queries within 48 hours of receiving email/phone call.
- Work on intercompany confirmation – including determining discrepancies and resolving with counterparty.
- Perform Intercompany reconciliations on monthly basis and support to clear pending invoices in various system queues
- Intercompany accruals to be done on quarterly basis as per group timetable
- Work with the central teams to submit vendor master changes, including banking changes, remittance changes, etc.
- The processing of transactions includes validation checking for correctness and completeness using pre-defined rules and appropriate IT or manual systems.
- Build good working relationships and trust with all external vendors and the internal business unit representatives.
- Internal month-end closing activities by submitting accruals for unprocessed invoices and claims, reviewing journals for adjustments and following up on outstanding debts and credit balances.
- Maintain local operating procedures and work instructions in a timely manner.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and follow up closely on invoices with relevant parties.
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relating to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures.
- Check all vendor contact records are input to ERP systems accurately and timely.
· Key Competencies
· Effective communication skills
· Functional Technical Skills
· Customer Focus
· Drive for Results
· Dealing with Ambiguity
· Peer Relationships
· Problem Solving
· Key Relationships
- Financial Directors/Managers/Staff
- Accounts Payable Manager
- FSC Director
- Business customers
- A/P Team Members
Qualifications & Experience
- B Com Graduate with 5 to 10 yrs of experience
- Exposure to Intercompany accounting and reconciliations
- Qualified Accountants not required for this role
- Knowledge of SAP - FICO
- Shift working (rotational as per business requirement). US Shifts also possible