- Sort through emails received and place into appropriate subfolders between queries, statements, invoices.
- Receive postal mail invoices. Scan and place into appropriate folders for uploading into Vendor Invoice Management (VIM).
- Move VIM invoices into scanning solution and scan. Perform checks on images.
- Move scanned VIM invoices into SAP and perform validations on invoices when necessary.
- Maintain log of invoices received for statistical information.
- Assist Proactive Invoice Processing (PIP) team with matching approvals, input, etc. as needed.
- Resolve and post invoice exceptions in VIM that did not automatically post
- Including following up with logistics for Goods Receipts (GR’s), business for approvals, and Purchasing with discrepancies in pricing or quantities, etc.
- Perform routine follow ups with any invoices that have been work-flowed and no response.
- Reconcile statements and work with vendors to resolve discrepancies.
- Respond to queries within 48 hours of receiving email/phone call.
- Work on intercompany confirmation – including determining discrepancies and resolving with counterparty.
- Work with the central teams to submit vendor master changes, including banking changes, remittance changes, etc.
· Key Competencies
· Effective communication skills
· Functional Technical Skills
· Customer Focus
· Drive for Results
· Dealing with Ambiguity
· Peer Relationships
· Limited Problem Solving
· Key Relationships
- Financial Directors/Managers/Staff
- Accounts Payable Manager
- FSC Director
- Business customers
- A/P Team Members
Qualifications & Experience
- B Com Graduate with 3 to 5 yrs of experience
- Master Graduate or Qualified Accountants not required for this role
- Knowledge of SAP - FICO