If you join the team you will be responsible for collecting the overdue funds from our customers. You will also be a key player in the organization and responsible for supporting our finance teams in other account receivables (AR) functions.
- Manage & solve customer disputes (ensure proper communication with markets & stakeholders). Support the Cash Application team in the account reconciliation process (address cash application issues and follow-up with customers on missing documentation & remittances),
- Support the legal department on bankruptcy cases,
- Support the management team in any other Ad-hoc tasks.
- Prepare various collection and metric reports for the GBS team and business controllers,
- Use multiple collection methods/techniques in order to maximize the cash flow and minimize the aged debt,
- Ensure that Accounts Receivable ledgers are properly managed,
- Provide detailed backup explanation of AR balances to both internal & external auditors,
- Drive continuous improvement process.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field preferred, but not required
- 4-7 years Collections/AR/Finance experience with general knowledge of accounting principles
- Fluent English language knowledge is a must (both spoken and written)
- French / Italian / Russian / Spanish / German knowledge as a plus is highly welcomed
- Experience in a multi-location company
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word, excel skills will be tested during the recruitment process
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong communication skills - oral, written, interpersonal with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire and willingness to learn new skills
- Experience in SAP is preferred for faster integration
An element of overtime may be required, particularly around monthly closing activities.