Digital Finance & Enterprise Operating Model - Manager
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: CFO & Enterprise Value, Management Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Digital Finance & Enterprise Operating Model | Level: 7 - Manager | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 8-12 years
As a part of the Capability Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP System Integration projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
- Lead project delivery of SAP Finance module / application design, blueprint, solutioning, modeling, proof-of-concept development, etc.
- Good understanding of all modules that integrate with Finance module and play an active role in integration during design and implementation
- Engage and lead client conversations, leading workshops and presenting to client stakeholders in management reviews, steercos
- Drive continuous improvement capability with regards to methodology, tools, practices and maturity
- Lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality within constraints of time and budget
- Contribute to various aspects of finance transformation journey and the assessment of project requirements and deliverables to identify the best solution for clients
Your experience counts!
- MBA from a Tier-1 or Tier-2 B-school. CA or CPA
- 8-12 years of work experience in SAP
- Experience in end-to-end execution of large engagements
- At least 5 years of consulting experience in a big4 or similar firms
- Extensive experience in GTM/Presales and writing proposals
- Must have worked as design authority/solution architect in SAP S4 in Financial Accounting, Controlling or Financial Supply Chain Management
- Process Expertise in Finance, accounting, treasury or tax operations.
- Finance business process knowledge related to Organization Structure, Master Data, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, General Ledger, Chart of Accounts, Taxation, Treasury, etc.
- Experience in SAP Reporting capabilities in BI/BO, BW, SAC, etc.
- Understanding of SAP and Allied Systems’ Reporting and Customization capabilities
- Understanding of Fiori and Dashboard development capabilities in SAP Core ERP and Allied Systems
- Deep knowledge and experience in SAP System Integration projects, namely, SAP ECC and S/4HANA Finance modules / applications
- Drawing on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP System Integration projects to be able to deliver projects on design and implementation
- Proactive interest or certification in technologies other than SAP (Data science, blockchain, blackline, big data etc) would be added advantage
- Supervision of Accenture analysts and client personnel in limited capacity
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision