· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Relevant experience working IT and Non-IT (Mainly Engineering) requirements in the US market.
· Good experience supporting MSP/ VMS clients.
· Good to excellent understanding of US Tax Terms.
· Ability to understand requirements and form search strings.
· Understanding of Boolean searches.
· Experience working with ATS.
· Join intake calls and create recruiting storyboards so that accurate information can be relayed to the candidates
· Conduct phone and video interviews to evaluate candidate fitment and competency for open roles
· Present career opportunities to qualified applicants and maintain strong network and relationships with them.
· Present candidates with detailed summary to US Talent Solutions Managers
· Maintain and update job and candidate status within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) on regular basis.
· Carry out candidate outreach on various job boards and social media sites like LinkedIn.
· Maintain strong candidate pipelines for common job categories
· Research and maintain good knowledge of relevant subjects needed for day to day recruiting needs