Designation- Associate Service Delivery Manager
Location- Vadodara, Gujarat
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, energetic and a dynamic professional who can best fit in the role of a people manager, drive people’s behaviour positively, drive matrices and deliver high on customer satisfaction.
Desired Experience And Skills:
- Bachelors or Masters in any stream, having consistent academic results (60% or above).
- Must have relevant experience of 8-12 Years in HCM or HRIS / IT / ITES Industry
- At least 3 years in people Management
- Accreditation Certified Professional CPP in American Payroll is preferable
- Strong communication, analytical and collaboration skills, a knack for problem-solving, a desire to enhance user experience, and a passion for technology.
Duties And Responsibilities Service Delivery:
- Deliver top-tier services for Rangam India.
- Ensure the customers payrolls are processed on time, accurately and follow US standards and policies.
- Identify and analyse specific payroll trends for our customers and suggests best practices from a compliance standpoint.
- Develop and maintain positive and valued relationships with key client decision makers and influences.
- Product Knowledge Must have a solid product knowledge and actively participate in the latest product upgrades, UAT sign offs.
- Aim to be a domain expert by keeping yourself abreast with latest payroll laws and regulations.
- Develop an analytical approach and other key skills to understand complex account setups and business processes end to end.
- SLA Adherence Understand contractual agreements to ensure application of Rangam India in events such as payroll invoices, ACH, late processing Fee etc.
- Understand customers’ specific needs and collaborate with cross functional teams to meet those needs including training, documentation, custom reporting etc. in a timely manner.
- Adjust customers’ system setup according to new customer requirements or plan changes.
- Account Management Act as an effective coordinator between Implementation & Customer Care to ensure smooth handshake and transitioning of new projects / accounts.
- Proactively control the response times, follow up communications and ageing cases for all HCM customers assigned.
- You are expected to play a key role in building an effective 24 / 7 HCM service team.
- Talent Management Assist in developing the Subject Matter Experts while supporting the career growth of team members.
- Continuous focus on skills enhancement, harnessing teamwork, and a positive attitude to meet EPAY’s business objectives. Maintain and ensure timely delivery of critical data of your team like monthly & quarterly productivity stats and performance reviews.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and we’d encourage you to join us whatever your background. We particularly welcome applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups. If you require any adjustments or accommodations due to a disability, or any other reason that may help you in your interview process, please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know immediately.
Perks & Benefits:
- Lucrative Incentives
- Sodexo benefit
- Quarterly reward system
- Referral program