Designation- US Onboarding Specialist
Location- Vadodara, Gujarat
- Managing the complete on boarding cycle (paperwork, compliance background check, drug test, etc.)for the newly identified hires based on different hiring requirements.
- Answering candidate questions regarding the process and keeping them engaged throughout the process .
- Effectively documenting and reporting the status of each candidate continuously.
- Escalating any issues to the Onboarding Leads without delay.
- Internal Audit clearance for On-Boarding Case, once Onboarding process is complete.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Degree in a related field (Business, Human Resources, Communication, etc.)
- 6 months work experience in at least one of the listed fields: - Human resources (preferred) - Call centre (preferred) – US staffing
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)- being able to articulate complex information in a simple manner
- Prior work experience that required using English skills at least 50% of the day
- Strong learning aptitude and ability to apply new information to the day-to-day work immediately. Ability to self-learn.
- Self- starter
- Ability to handle high volume work environment
- Ability to resolve issues, concerns, and disagreements in a professional manner
- Ability to work at nights
- Exposure to US employment laws and regulations
- Prior experience in US Staffing
- Prior experience with utilizing 3rd party background check companies
- Prior experience with utilizing computer database
Perks & Benefits:
- Lucrative Incentives
- Sodexo benefit
- Quarterly reward system
- Referral program