Designation- Compliance and Audit Executive
Location- Vadodara, Gujarat
- Manages and enforces an effective legal compliance program that’s in line with both federal and state laws.
- Expands and reviews company policies.
- Provides management reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing management information.
- Completes audit work papers and memorandums by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Recommends the management team on the current company’s compliance with laws and regulations through elaborated reports.
- Meets cost standard by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities like reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; and identifying work process improvements.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analysing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; and recommending opportunities to strengthen the internal control structure.
- Understands the path of risk assessments
- Comfortable using quality assuring software and data analysis
- Can keep a cool head during stress
- Enjoys working alone
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- A keen eye for detail
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant industry
- At least 2 years of work experience is preferred
- Completion of relevant industry-specific certification
Perks & Benefits:
- Lucrative Incentives
- Sodexo benefit
- Quarterly reward system
- Referral program