Designation- Employee Relations - Executive
Location- Vadodara, Gujarat
- Field employee complaints or concerns, as well as requests for information, guidance, and resolutions. Provide timely follow-up for resolution of these concerns or requests.
- Contribute to employee relations best practice education and policy development.
- 2 -4 years of relevant experience.
- Willingness to work in the US shift.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated success establishing and maintaining credibility at all levels of the organization - with employees, mentors, and team.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to collaborate effectively with others to diagnose and resolve workplace issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Handling email enquiries and voice messages
- Excellent soft skills - empathetic, patient and team player
- Ability to handle 50 to 60 incoming transaction via different mode of communication in a day.
- Ability to learn and retain information
- Ability to work under stress with deadlines
- 5 days working • Night shifts
Perks & Benefits:
- Lucrative Incentives
- Sodexo benefit
- Quarterly reward system
- Referral program